TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - upgrades for my z
People Seeking Info

Subject upgrades for my z

Posted by dfenton2 on March 21, 2015 at 8:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 873 times.

Message pictures for my previous thread journey to 1000hp

extra parts that I have for sale. only this first picture is for sale. the rest I will be using. everything in the first picture is new never used.

the car itself after a fresh spray of plastidip. I know im going to get some haiter coments about that but screw it. im more worried about performance than looks. if someone pulls up beside me and laughs then I smoke the tires through the gears past them making their jaw drop that's the reaction im going for now. next winter ill take it to a local body shop and get it professionally painted.

msp manifolds

box full of fuel system parts. all new an fittings and stainless braided lines

8qt oil pan and pickup tube

oil filter relocation bracket with thermostat

setrab oil cooler

ash spec jetted oil lines for bb turbos with vbands for my 3071s

hks bovs

bde top feed 1000cc injector kit

ashspec 2.5" intercooler piping

15 gallon fuel cell with aeromotive a1000 fuel pump

z1 1 piece driveshaft

z1 3" race exhaust with optional restrictors thrown in the garbage :)
this exhaust sounds so good. pisses the neighbours off though. apparently they don't like their pictures shaking on their walls when I start my car.

some of the gauges. and my big toolbox. pretty big for only a 2 car garage and someone that isn't a mechanic.

koyo rad with spal electric fan with thermostat

corbeau fixed back seats with 5 point harnesses.

fuel cell in its future spot.

specialty z 3" downpipes

and the comparison that ive seen people looking for as a reference as to how big the 3071 turbos really are. never really noticed it until I set them beside a gallon of milk. the really are huge. makes the milk jug look small.

had a hard time holing it up for this picture. they are quite heavy.

and that sums up the pictures I currently am able to take. because im still waiting for heads from z1 and haltech and rps triple carbon clutch should be shipping out soon. the rest of the motor is out at my parents acerage on a stand with a bag over it. waiting for the heads to show up. once they do finally show up I should be able to get the rest of the motor assembled and into the car before the snow goes away.
this was my end goal for the car, to have it on the road by the time all the snow is gone and no chances of any more snow coming. (late april early may)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.